Welcome to ONTAP
Attention Teachers and Students
OnTap will be decommissioned at the end of the 2020/2021 school year. SHSM Courses are already available in the Brightspace SHSM Sector hubs. Other course content is being updated and will also be available in Brightspace. [Posted May 5, 2021]
Instructions for Students
Please follow these steps to get started using ONTAP:
Your old WRDSB
@googleapps.wrdsb.ca forwards to
@wrdsb.ca. We recommend you use a personal email address to take your Credly badges with you after you graduate!
1. Sign up for a Credly account
You can sign up for Credly using a Facebook or LinkedIn account if you already have one of those, or you can create a new account just for Credly using your WRDSB email address.
2. Add your WRDSB email address to your Credly account
If you signed up for a new Credly account using your WRDSB email address, you can skip this step.
Once you have a Credly account, make sure to connect your WRDSB email address to your Credly account so we can connect your Credly account to the WRDSB digital badges you earn.
- Log into Credly, and click on your username in the top, right corner, then choose Account Settings.
- On the account settings page, hover over your email address and click the pencil icon to edit your email settings.
- Click on the Add Email button, and enter your WRDSB email address.
- Click on Save Email, and then click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Your @wrdsb.ca email address should now be listed in the Email section of your Credly Account Settings.
3. Confirm your email address
Credly will send you an email to confirm your email address. You’ll need to check your @wrdsb.ca email and confirm your address.
4. Log into ONTAP
To begin earning achievements and taking exams, please log into ONTAP using your regular WRDSB username and password. If you are prompted to allow WordPress to connect to your Google Apps for Education account, please click “Allow”.